CCMS Parent-School Partners (P-SP)
The Cedar Crest Middle School Parent-School Partners (P-SP) is a forum for parent participation to enhance a positive academic and social environment for the benefit of all students at Cedar Crest Middle School.
- To improve communication with parents
- To improve communication from parents to teachers and administration
- To keep parents informed about curriculum issues and changes
- To offer assistance with existing and potential student/social activities
- To support school and classroom activities, as requested
- To provide input to administration regarding community concerns
- To encourage growth in participation in the P-SP and its activities
- February 15th
- March 15th
- April 19th
- May 17th
All meetings are held in the library at 7:00 pm.