Concussion Baseline Testing Information
Baseline neurocognitive (concussion) testing needs to be completed every two years. Athletes must complete this testing in order to be eligible to participate in a sport. This testing is completed with the Cedar Crest Athletic Training staff. Exceptions to only needing the test completed every two years include the following:
- Student moved to the Cornwall-Lebanon School District from another school. The test needs to be on file with Cedar Crest Athletic Trainers.
- A Concussion was diagnosed for the student within the past year.
In both of the cases above, the athlete would need to take the test prior to participating in a sport, even if the previous test was given within the past year. You may check the ATS system to see if your child needs a neurocognitive test. Instructions are in the athletic training portion of this site.
Spring 2020 Concussion Testing
Neurocognitive testing will be held from February 3rd-14th. Athletes will be scheduled with their teams on specific days, and will be scheduled with the coaches. Each test takes approximately 45 minutes.
- February 3rd - Softball (HS Room 701)
- February 4th - Baseball (HS Room 701)
- February 5th - HS Track & Field (HS Room 701)
- February 6th - Boys Lacrosse (HS Room 701)
- February 7th - Girls Lacrosse (HS Room 701)
- February 10th - Tennis (HS Room 701)
- February 11th - MS Track (MS Room C-23)
- February 12th - Boys Volleyball (HS Room 701)
- February 13th - MS Track (MS Room C-23)
- February 14th - Make-Ups (HS Room 701 & MS Room C-23)
If you need a concussion test, please use the Concussion Testing Scheduler to schedule your time slot. All players are expected to arrive to the testing with their charged school laptop. You may use one of the laptops in the room if you do not currently have your school laptop. Please sign up prior to attending to ensure that there is room for you during the time slot.