• Adding Money to Accounts & Viewing Other Settings


    Click the Skyward Online Food Service Payments link or the document at the bottom of the page to view instructions for adding money to student accounts and where to view the current balances on accounts. Check out some other Food Service Settings to get the most out of your Skyward Family Access.

    The CLSD Technology Department recommends that parents use a desktop or laptop computer to make lunch account online payments. Because of the variety of different types of cell phones which have many individual preferences/settings, they often won’t work well to make such payments. If you are experiencing difficulty making payments with your cell phone, please try again using a computer/laptop.

    Students graduating or withdrawing may complete a FS-001 Refund-Transfer Request Form to request a refund or transfer of a school meal account balance. Forms also are available in the office of your child’s school.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.