Below, past recipients share thoughts on the various enrichment opportunities they were able to enjoy because they received a Falcon Foundation grant or award.

For further information about Falcon Foundation Grants & Awards, please contact the Grants and Awards Committee Co-Chairs via phone or email:

John Sowizral (717.269.9289)

Doreen Weaber (717.274.0378)

falconfoundation@clsd.k12.pa.us

Other Testimonials

“Through realistic, hands on simulations at the Student Leadership Conference, I had the unique opportunity to learn and develop core leadership skills such as team building, public speaking and conflict resolution. These skills will assist me in the classroom, athletics, in college and beyond.”

– middle school student

“I have definitely come from Music Camp a better instrumentalist. I learned new ways to practice, even ways to physically and mentally prepare for a performance.”

– high school student

“I think with the summer tutoring I will have a head start in 4th grade. My tutor kept my mind working all summer.”

– elementary school student

Our family has been very blessed to receive financial assistance for our son to attend summer day camp. He struggles over the summer without the structured activities that camp provides. Summer camp is a tremendous opportunity for him to stay engaged with his friends and to practice the social skills he learned over the school year.”

– father of an elementary student