Welcome to the Food Services website! This site hold the important information related to meals provided by the schools and related health and nutrition resources. The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to providing good nutrition options and advice for our kids! We’re continuing to strengthen our efforts to provide the best possible nutrition for your kids throughout the school year.
News from the Food Service Coordinator
- The CLSD Technology Department recommends that parents use a desktop or laptop computer to make lunch account online payments. Because of the variety of different types of cell phones which have many individual preferences/settings, they often won’t work well to make such payments. If you are experiencing difficulty making payments with your cell phone, please try again using a computer/laptop.
- Parents/guardians wishing to restrict what their student may purchase in the cafeteria may complete a FS-002 Purchase Denial Form. Forms are also available in the office of your child’s school.
- Due to updated guidance from the Pennsylvania Department of Education Bureau of Food and Nutrition and the United States Department of Agriculture, the Cornwall-Lebanon School District Food Service will no longer offer a free small water bottle when purchasing a program meal. Portable water and cups will be made available in dispensers in each of our school cafeterias as of January 2, 2020. Large bottles of water will be available to purchase for $1.00. We encourage all students to purchase a program meal for both breakfast and lunch. Please see our “Make a Meal” section on our monthly menus for more information.
- The administrative guidelines for Food Service School Meal Account Charges (Board Policy 808.1) have been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. The Administrative Guidelines can be viewed on the tab to the left.
- View the Cornwall-Lebanon School District Nondiscrimination Statement