Listed below are some community and mental health resources which may be helpful to you and your family during this difficult time.
Here is a list of resources that may be helpful to you:
- Talking to kids about the Coronavirus:
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation
- Lebanon County Crisis Intervention Hotline: 717-274-3363
- PA Counseling Services: Information about 24-hr Counseling hotlines and other state resources available during the COVID-19 shutdown.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline-1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Crisis Text Line-Text HOME to 741741
- Teen line-Text Teen to 839863
- Lebanon County Domestic Violence Intervention Hotline: (717) 273-7190 or toll-free 1-866-686-0451
- On-line Counseling Resources (Most have a cost but are some are reduced due to the coronavirus situation)
- Betterhelp- betterhelp.com
For Lebanon County community support services, click here for the 211 Resource Hotline.
The 211 health & human services resource hotline provides non-emergency information and assistance to residents of Lebanon County.
- Call 211 anytime to receive free, 24/7, non-emergency health and human service information in Lebanon County from a live call specialist.
- Text your zipcode to 898211 to get help.
- Search the 211 database online to find local resources to help with your situation.
- Chat live with a 211 specialist!
- United Way of Lebanon County has special page devoted to COVID-19 information and links to resources: https://www.unitedwaylebco.org/CommunitySupport
PA ABLE Savings Program
A PA ABLE Savings Program account gives individuals with qualified disabilities (Eligible Individuals), and their families and friends, a tax-free way to save for a wide range of disability-related expenses, while maintaining government benefits. The state and federal tax-free investment options are offered to encourage Eligible Individuals and their families to save private funds to support health, independence, and quality of life.
To help you learn about the important features and benefits of PA ABLE, the Pennsylvania Treasury Department is hosting free webinars.
Some of the topics that we will discuss include: eligibility requirements for opening a PA ABLE account, the federal and state tax benefits of PA ABLE, and how PA ABLE account interacts with current benefits.