Welcome to the Cedar Crest Athletics Department Website. Please use the links on the side menu to navigate and find the information you need. All athletes are required to complete an Athletics Physical each year prior to participating in tryouts or practices. Please view our Athletics Physical Information to learn how to complete your physical.
Phone: 717.272.2033 ext. 5958
Phone: 717.272.2033 ext. 5955
School Colors: Royal Blue and Gray
Game Manager: Dennis Bergeron
Groundskeeper: Gene Dreibelbis
Equipment Managers: Craig Boyer and Rick Nelson
Team Physician: Dr. Jeff Yocum
Athletic Schedules for each season are available in the CCHS office. For up-to-the-minute athletic schedule information, please check http://arbiterlive.com.
Spectator Guidelines for 2021-22
General Expectations for All Individuals for All Sports
- Individuals should complete a personal health assessment daily.
- Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, and those who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or illness should stay home.
- Any athlete that is not feeling well must report to the athletic trainer
- All athletes will wear a face covering while traveling on buses and vans
- Face coverings are required, per the Acting PA Secretary of Health’s order, effective Sept. 7, 2021, for all indoor events.
Admission to Athletic Events 2021-22
Spectators will be admitted to all athletic events. All events in the stadium, gymnasium, and pool are charged admission as shown in the table below. Concession stands will be open!
$3.65 Credit Card
$20.00 - Year Sports Pass
$5.75 Credit Card
$30.00 - Seasonal Sports Pass
$60.00 - Full Year Pass
* Please note: Passes are void at all away games, playoffs, & tournaments.