Spring Sports Participation Requirements
All information must be entered electronically. Please follow the instructions below:
- Phone Number
- Email of Person to Receive Your Login Information
- Student ID Number
- Birth Date
Existing athletes that have an existing account in our Athletic Training Software (ATS) can sign into their account at the link below. If you forget your athlete ID or password, please click the appropriate button on the login page and follow the instructions on the screen. Please use the email address that is listed in the account or it will give an error message saying the email address cannot be found.
Click the links below to begin the process of filling in your information.
Phone: 717.272.2033 ext. 5958
Phone: 717.272.2033 ext. 5955
School Colors: Royal Blue and Gray
Groundskeeper: Gene Dreibelbis
Equipment Managers: Craig Boyer and Rick Nelson
Team Physician: Dr. Jeff Yocum
Athletic Schedules for each season are available in the CCHS office. For up-to-the-minute athletic schedule information, please check http://arbiterlive.com.
Spectator Guidelines for Spring Season 2021
General Expectations for All Individuals for All Sports
- – Individuals should complete a personal health assessment daily.
- – Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, and those who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or illness should stay home.
- – Any person who has COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to attend events or participate in practice/games. A clearance by the athletic trainer will be required for student athletes to return to play.
- – Cedar Crest has established a regular cleaning protocol to ensure facilities are sanitized on a regular basis.
- – Hand sanitizer, PPE and cleaning supplies are readily available for all facilities.
- – Coaches and staff should be regularly cleaning equipment during practices.
- – Social distancing of at least 6’ should be maintained at all times, where feasible.
- – Teams should not engage in hugging, high fives, shaking hands, fist bumps, etc.
In compliance with the March 3, 2021, Order of the Secretary of the PA Department of Health for Mitigation and Enforcement, spectator access to spring sports may be permitted – dependent upon the size and layout of each individual facility.
Most of our facilities are not enclosed except for the stadium & gymnasium, therefore, we are unable to fully calculate and supervise capacity limits. The present stadium bleacher capacity limit of 20% equals 600 individuals (combined home and visitor bleachers). The present gymnasium capacity at 15% is 300 individuals. All individuals present must comply with the PA Secretary of Health’s Universal Face Covering Order and its subsequent amendments and physical distancing guidelines. Given projected attendance numbers, we do not foresee any competitions breaching the maximum capacity threshold. Therefore, at this time, there is currently no need to limit spectator attendance this spring.
Everyone attending the sporting event on the Cedar Crest campus, including coaches, officials, student-athletes on the sidelines, staff, and spectators, age 2 and older, must wear face coverings unless they are outdoors and can consistently maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
This will include entering, moving around, or exiting each facility. However, attendance at any event is subject to appropriate behavior and adherence to our health and safety plans. Anyone who refuses to adhere to our guidelines will be asked to leave. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
- All spectators are to remain in the bleacher area during competitions. No standing is permitted along the fence inside the stadium.
- All spectators are still asked to sit with immediate family members, while maintaining 6’ social distance from non-family members. Spectators are asked to abide by the Universal Face Covering Order when they are not able to social distance.
The only Spring sport that will be live-streamed by www.cchstoday.com is Boys Volleyball (if we are aware of other livestream opportunities, those will be shared via social media.)
- Concession stands will NOT be open.
- There will be NO charge to enter events.