Each athlete must complete a physical to be able to play a sport in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District. The Cornwall-Lebanon School District Athletic Trainers are implementing new procedures for the 2020-2021 school year in regards to physicals. Please follow the instructions below:
Physicals for the 2020-21 School Year must be submitted by the following dates to ensure the athlete is cleared for the first day of practice:
- Winter Season 2020-21: Physicals Due on October 29th, 2020
- Spring Season 2020-21: Physicals Due on February 26th, 2021
All Physical Sections 1-5, Section 7 (for those competing in multiple athletic seasons), and the Risk of Injury Form will all be completed electronically. Please use the CLSD Athletic Training Site (ATS) to complete this information. Section 6 is the form that is completed by the physician and can be completed and turned in to the high school office or directly to the Athletic Trainers. This form needs to be printed (or picked up at school) in the physical packet to be completed.
Below are instructions for accessing the ATS Site:
- Accessing Your Account Cheat Sheet (Document)
- Creating a New Account for New Athletes (Video)
- Accessing Your Account for Returning Users (Video)
- Changing Your Athlete ID to Match Your School ID (Video) **Please do this to help with our new ID Scanning!
- Brief Tour of ATS Website (Video)
- Completing Your Physical Sections 1-5, Section 7, and Risk of Injury Online (Video)
As a reminder, please use either the printouts of the online physical or the CLSD Physical Packet that is watermarked with the current school year when getting the physical completed with a physician (other physical forms will not be accepted). Section 6 is the section that will be completed by the physician on paper.
All physicals must be dated on/after June 1st of the school year for participation in the sport and must be completed each year. Athletes are not permitted to try-out or practice prior to having a completed physical.
Other Forms that May Need to Be Completed
- Section 8: Only needed if the athlete suffers injury or illness after the physical was completed. This even includes visits to the doctor or school nurse that do not directly pertain to athletics. Please contact email@example.com for this form.
- Medication Consent Form: Please fill this form if any medications need to be given at school. This form must be signed by a parent/guardian and a doctor.