Spring Sports Information: The first day of spring sports is March 7th, 2022. The Cedar Crest Athletic Training staff can start accepting physical forms for spring sports on January 24th, 2022. If an athlete had physical completed prior to 1/24/21, which includes all fall and winter athletes, then a Section 8 must be completed prior to their spring sports. All physical paperwork should be completed in ATS. Please refer to the Athletic Physicals Cheat Sheet which is listed below, on the district website for instructions to complete the physical forms in ATS. The last day that physicals are due is February 24th, 2022 at 11:59pm. This means that ATS will close at 11:59pm and paperwork will not be able to be entered. Any athlete that turns paperwork in past 2/24/2022 will not be guaranteed to be cleared for the first day of spring sports.

Each athlete must complete a physical to be able to play a sport in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District. The Cornwall-Lebanon School District Athletic Trainers are implementing new procedures for the 2021-2022 school year in regards to physicals. Please follow the instructions below:

New Athletes

All information must be entered electronically for the physicals. Please begin the process by sending the following information to Mr. Seldomridge or Mr. Dougherty.

    1. Name
    2. Phone Number
    3. Email of Person to Receive Login Information
    4. Student ID Number
    5. Birth Date
    6. Grade
    7. Sports that you anticipate trying out for this year.

*You will receive account information from the Athletic Trainers after sending this information. Use this information to sign into the CLSD Athletic Training Site (ATS).

Existing Athletes

Any athlete that has an existing account in our Athletic Training System (ATS) can sign into their account at the link below. If you forget your athlete ID or password, please click the appropriate button on the login screen. Please use the email address that is listed in the account or it will give an error message saying the email address cannot be found. Click the links below to begin the process of filling in your information.

All physicals must be dated on/after June 1st of the school year for participation in the sport and must be completed each year. Athletes are not permitted to try-out or practice prior to having a completed physical.


Other Forms that May Need to Be Completed

  • Section 9: Only needed if the athlete suffers injury or illness after the physical was completed. This even includes visits to the doctor or school nurse that do not directly pertain to athletics. Please contact cseldomridge@clsd.k12.pa.us for this form.
  • Medication Consent Form: Please fill this form if any medications need to be given at school. This form must be signed by a parent/guardian and a doctor.