Welcome to the Food Services website! This site hold the important information related to meals provided by the schools and related health and nutrition resources. The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to providing good nutrition options and advice for our kids! We’re continuing to strengthen our efforts to provide the best possible nutrition for your kids throughout the school year.
Please use the links at the left to find the information that you need.
NEWS from the Food Service Coordinator
- New menu item for CCMS & CCHS in 2019-->JUICE 100 by Slush Puppie: Click here for flyer with details.
Cornwall-Lebanon School District Food Service Earth Day 2019 Commitment!
CLSD Food Service is making a commitment to our community on Earth Day, April 22, 2019. We are enhancing our efforts to reduce the District's usage of plastic and foam materials by finding creative options to package food items in compostable or biodegradable ways. Changes already made include:
- Changed to compartment trays for Middle School and High School Cafeterias to reduce foam plate usage.
- Removed plastic straws from Middle School and High School Cafeterias.
- Introduced paper boats to replace foam bowls throughout breakfast and lunch meals.
- Introduced Parfait cups made from recycled plastic
The above items are just the beginning! CLSD Food Service will continue making changes to reduce our carbon footprint.
Emily Rodriguez, RDN
Food Service Coordinator