The Cornwall-Lebanon School District exists to empower students to reach their individual potential.
The Cornwall-Lebanon School District envisions a comprehensive school system that facilitates the development of academic, vocational, and technical skills, while cultivating personal attributes to assist all students in becoming successful and responsible. This system will focus on student success in a global society by assisting them in the development of complex reasoning, collaborative, and communicative skills. Upon graduation from this school system, all students will have met or exceeded academic standards set forth by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and will be prepared to be a contributing member of society.
The district will make this vision a reality by considering the best interests of students. Decision making will utilize research, sound logic, relevant data, and responsible stewardship of resources.
The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to:
- academic, vocational, and technological excellence.
- student mastery of basic skills and providing students with a comprehensive system of support.
- providing every student with a premiere learning environment and effective tools for learning.
- a process of continual improvement in all aspects of the educational program.
- providing educational opportunities and experiences that enable students to become educated, responsible, and informed citizens in a global society.
- providing a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular educational opportunities that extend beyond the traditional classroom.
- promoting active parental and community involvement which create a healthy district culture.
- fostering a safe learning environment where ethical and moral behavior is valued.
- providing an educational program that enables students to become creative, self-directed learners who demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- a highly skilled staff that effectively integrates instructional technology and consistently uses data to improve student learning.