Requirements for Athletics Participation
Please review the information on this page to ensure eligibility for participation in athletics according to PIAA and Cornwall-Lebanon School District rules.
Requirements for all athletes:
Prior to the Start of the Season, the following must be completed and turned into the Athletic Trainers
- Physical Form
- Concussion Baseline Testing (completed with Athletic Trainers)
- Risk of Injury Form (now located within the current physical packet)
During the Beginning of the Season, the following must be completed.
- Code of Conduct
Requirements for Eligibility in Special Cases:
Please refer to the PIAA Handbook for updated rules on student eligibility to participate in athletics. Below are common article numbers and topics related to specific student situations outlined in the By-Laws:
- Article lll Section 8 - Home-Schooled Students
- Article VI - Transfer Students
- Article VII - Foreign Exchange Students, International Students, and Foreign Students
Please contact the Athletic Department for more information about requirements and supporting paperwork for student eligibility in special cases.