John W. Davis Natatorium at Cedar Crest High School
**Please note that if the school district is closed, the pool is also closed.**
- The pool calendars posted here are subject to change due to additions or deletions of items and maintenance in the building and the pool. Please check this page for any such change postings.
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 10: The pool will will open at 4 pm for swim lessons and open swim after lessons until 7:45.
- THURSDAY, JULY 11: The pool is closed.
Lap & Open Swims: The John W. Davis Natatorium at Cedar Crest High School is available to District residents for lap and recreational open swims when not in use by school groups. Refer to the pool schedule for days and times. A lap lane will be available during recreational swimming. Children/students under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult!
Admission Prices: Fee for use is payable to the attendant upon entering the pool area. CCHS Athletic Passes are no longer accepted for admittance to the pool.
- $5 per adult swimmer
- $3 per student
- Maximum $12 per family, defined as one or two adults and children
- FREE to preschool children; CLSD employees presenting valid ID badges; and District residents presenting CLSD Gold cards (District residents age 65+: Please present your ID at the District Office to register for your free card.)
Frequent swimmer? Consider purchasing a Pool Pass!: See Lifeguard to purchase a Pool Pass for $50/person for a year (school year); or $25/ person for summer pass
PASS HOLDERS MUST PRESENT PASS TO THE LIFEGUARD TO ENTER THE POOL
Water Fitness (Aquasize): Tuesdays and Thursdays. A great way to exercise with less stress on your joints! There may be days of the week Aquasize will be altered to accommodate the weekly schedule, so be sure to check the schedule posted above.
Swim Lessons: Click on the links above for the Summer Swim Lessons brochures!
Natatorium Access: Click on the CCHS Campus Map link above to find where to park and enter the building to access the John Davis Natatorium.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Seldomridge: email@example.com.