We greatly appreciate the volunteers and chaperones who provide assistance to students and teachers through their participation in classroom support as well as special events and activities. Volunteers are essential to the success of students. In order to be permitted by law to volunteer with the Cornwall-Lebanon School District, you must follow the requirements on this page and in the CLSD Volunteer Manual below. Click here to review the CLSD Board Policy on Volunteers.
Checklist for Volunteers
Prior to receiving a CLSD I.D. badge enabling an individual to serve as a volunteer in CLSD schools, the following forms and background clearances must be received by the District office. At the bottom of this page is a link to the CLSD Volunteer Manual which provides more detailed information about each of these items:
Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- Cost: FREE
- The online PA Child Abuse Clearance site requires you to create an account and submit your request electronically. Results will be emailed/mailed (your choice when registering) to you within 14 days of submission. You also have the option of completing this process using a paper application and US mail.
- Go to the Child Welfare Website to get started.
Pennsylvania State Police Clearance
- Cost: FREE
- The PA State Police clearance is available solely online and you will get an instant response showing “no findings”, if you do not have a record.
- Complete the form at https://epatch.state.pa.us
FBI Clearance or Exemption
- Note: Individuals who have been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for the past 10 years can print out and complete this “Exemption from FBI Clearance” form.
- Cost: There is a fee.
- The FBI Clearance requires that you register only to be fingerprinted. An applicant must register on the Identogo website prior to visiting a fingerprint site. When registering for your fingerprints through the Identogo website, you MUST click on digital fingerprinting and add this service code: 1KG6ZJ. Cornwall-Lebanon School District cannot accept FBI clearances that were processed through the Department of Public Welfare / Department of Human Services.
- For more information about the new provider:
- Website: www.identogo.com/locations This map will be updated as centers are added. Phone: 1 (844) 321-2101
Arrest or Conviction Report and Certification Form
Tuberculin Skin Test Results
- Visit your doctor and request a signed document to submit to the District office.
Background Checks Results
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornwall-Lebanon School District
Volunteer Background Checks
105 East Evergreen Road
Lebanon, PA 17042
Upon receipt of background clearances and forms (see checklist at left), approved volunteers will receive a volunteer badge that must be displayed on that person at all times while acting as a volunteer for the District.