Cornwall-Lebanon School District Mission: Empowering students to reach their individual potential.
Students will develop the academic and personal skills necessary to become successful and responsible citizens within a global society. The District will make this vision a reality by considering the best interests of students. Decision making will utilize research, sound logic, relevant data, and responsible stewardship of resources.
The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to:
- Providing every student with a comprehensive learning environment and effective tools for learning;
- Student mastery of basic skills, including college and career readiness, vocational, and technological excellence;
- Fostering a healthy district culture and a safe learning environment where ethical and moral behavior is valued;
- Providing a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular educational opportunities that extend beyond the traditional classroom;
- Promoting parent and community engagement;
- Providing an educational program that enables students to become creative, self-directed learners who demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Employing a highly skilled staff that effectively integrates instructional technology and consistently uses data to improve student learning;
- A process of continual improvement in all aspects of the educational program.