Please view the calendar to see when the pool sessions are available. Please use the sign up links below to sign up and reserve your spot for each of the different types of sessions we offer. If you arrive without signing up for your session in advance, you may be turned away due to limitations in capacity for indoor events.
**Please note that if the school district is closed, the pool is also closed!**
- The pool calendars posted here are subject to change due to additions or deletions of items and maintenance in the building and the pool. Please check this page for any such change postings. The pool will open in May.
- Masks will be required when in the building, on deck, and in the locker room. Masks are not required in the water. Please use the online registration sign-up links in each section, below, at least one day prior to your session. The registration will help us ensure that we do not go over our maximum number of participants and spectators. Please maintain social distancing for non-family members. Respect your fellow swimmers. All swimmers are expected to be dressed and ready to swim. The locker room will be available primarily for bathroom use.
- Because safety is our highest priority at CCHS, the Natatorium entrance door is locked at all times. A lifeguard will open the door 15 minutes prior to the start of a scheduled session. During Open Swims, a lifeguard will check the door every 10 to 15 minutes to admit who would like to enter the pool area. We apologize for any inconvenience this safety measure may cause. Please use the CLSD Campus Map to view where to park and enter the pool.
Laps & Open Swims
The John W. Davis Natatorium at Cedar Crest High School is available to District residents for lap and recreational open swims when not in use by school groups. Refer to the pool schedule for days and times. A lap lane will be available during recreational swimming. Children/students under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult!
Please use the online registration sign-up link, below, at least one day prior to your session. The registration will help us ensure that we do not go over our maximum number of participants and spectators.
Admission Prices: Fee for use is payable to the attendant upon entering the pool area. CCHS Athletic Passes are no longer accepted for admittance to the pool.
- $5 per adult swimmer
- $3 per student
- Maximum $12 per family, defined as one or two adults and children
- FREE to preschool children, CLSD employees presenting valid ID badges, and district residents presenting CLSD Gold Cards (District residents age 65+: Please present your ID at the District Office to register.
Frequent Swimmer? Consider purchasing a Pool Pass: See lifeguard to purchase a CLSD Pool Pass for $50/person for a year (school year) or $25/person for a summer pass. Pass Holders must present passes to the lifeguard to enter the pool.
Water Fitness (Aquasize)
This is a great way to exercise with less stress on your joints! These sessions take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There may be days of the week Aquasize will be altered to accommodate the weekly schedule, so be sure to check the schedule posted above.
The button below is for the registration form to sign your child up for swimming lessons. The form explains the skills covered in each of the swimming groups. Please note that you can sign up for the Tuesdays/Thursdays and/or Saturday Morning swim lessons. Please also reserve your child’s spot online at the separate Spot Reservation link for your swim group below.
Swim lessons are available to teach varied levels of swimming. There will be three levels for Swim Lessons:
- Nemo (Beginners)
- Dory (Intermediate)
- Marlin (Advanced)