American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Plans
The American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (“ARP ESSER”) Fund requires that each school district that receives ARP ESSER funds must develop and make publicly available on the District’s website, a plan for the District’s use of ARP ESSER funds. These requirements are intended to promote accountability, transparency, and the effective use of funds. Below are the Grant Content reports from PDE eGrants that explain the District’s use of funds.
- ARP ESSER (ESSER III) – $5,957,630
- ARP ESSER Set Aside – $463,042
- After School Set Aside – $66,149
- Summer Enrichment Set Aside – $66,149
- Learning Loss Set Aside – $330,744