Welcome to the Food Services website! This site holds the important information related to meals provided by the schools and related health and nutrition resources. The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to providing good nutritional options and advice for our kids! We’re continuing to strengthen our efforts to provide the best possible nutrition for your kids throughout the school year.
News from the Food Service Coordinator
Food Service would like to provide some updates and additional information regarding the FREE meals and services we provide. Please be assured that Food Service continues to provide a safe, clean and sanitized environment while preparing, packaging and serving food.
NOTE: Meals continue to be FREE through June 30, 2022
Breakfast and lunch menus for in-person learning days are available on the Lunch and Breakfast Menus tab. Please be advised that due to supply chain issues, the CLSD Food Service Department will have to change menus at any school level on a moment’s notice. All efforts will be made to notify families of any changes. In most cases, Food Service expects to substitute like items and keep the service of meals to children as seamless as possible.
To learn more about Food Service’s response to mitigating the spread of infectious diseases throughout the school day, click on Safety Procedures for Food Services.
For information about setting up or adding money to your family’s household lunch account on Skyward Parent Access, click on Account Balances.
Please note: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended its summer meal program, Seamless Summer Option (SSO), through June 30, 2022, amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This extension allows schools to offer meals to enrolled students (one breakfast and/or one lunch per day) at no charge.
FREE Daily Meals Program (breakfast and/or lunch)
1) All enrolled CLSD students may pick up one FREE breakfast and one lunch per day in their school building during normal breakfast and lunch times.
2) Child Identification (PIN or student name) will be used for the sole purpose of reporting program participation to the USDA. Student accounts will not be charged unless the student purchases à la carte items or receives more than one breakfast and/or lunch per day.
3) ALL enrolled Virtual Solutions (K-8, Cedar Crest Cyber) students may sign up to pick up a FREE 5-day weekly meal package. Click the link: https://bit.ly/2KAG6x5 to register for the weekly meal sign up. STUDENTS MUST SIGN UP BEFORE PICKING UP MEALS.
WEEKLY Meals Package
For the 2021-2022 school year, the weekly meal distribution packages will ONLY be available to Virtual Solutions (K-8, Cedar Crest Cyber) students. This FREE weekly meal package includes entrées, breakfast, fruits and vegetables. Milk is also provided. Each week, the link below is updated to reflect the current menu.
Virtual Solutions families can submit the weekly order form between Friday at 8 a.m. through Monday at 3 p.m. Pick up location will be at the main Gym entrance (Door F) of the Cedar Crest High School each TUESDAY (or the first day of school during that week) from 3–3:45 p.m.
Click this link: Weekly Order Forms to pre-order your Virtual Solutions child’s FREE meal package!
- All students enrolled in CLSD Virtual Solutions learning options (K-8 Virtual and Cedar Crest Cyber) are eligible to receive free meals by completing this Weekly Order Form before 3 PM each Monday.
- Child Identification (PIN or student name) will be used for the sole purpose of reporting program participation to the USDA. Student accounts will not be charged (unless the student already has received meals under the Daily Meals Program).
Any questions regarding meals, or general Food Service inquiries, please contact Emily Rodriguez, RDN, email@example.com; OR, call (717) 389-1849.