Welcome to the Food Services website! This site hold the important information related to meals provided by the schools and related health and nutrition resources. The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to providing good nutrition options and advice for our kids! We’re continuing to strengthen our efforts to provide the best possible nutrition for your kids throughout the school year.
As of noon on Friday, April 30, the fee per transaction in RevTrak (the online payment system) will change from a fixed fee of $1.75 per transaction to 3.62% per transaction. Please be reminded that the online payment system is a 3rd party system and the Cornwall-Lebanon School District does not control the fee rates. Click “Account Balances” on the left for more information.
News from the Food Service Coordinator
***NOTE: Any child who does not eat breakfast or lunch at their school can order a 5-day meal package each week. This package is free to ALL children 18 years of age or younger. Click this link: https://bit.ly/2KAG6x5 to order your child’s meal package each week.
As we welcome in 2021, Food Service would like to provide some updates and additional information regarding the FREE meals and services we provide. Please be assured that Food Service continues to provide a safe, clean and sanitized environment while preparing, packaging and serving food.
NOTE: Meals continue to be FREE through June 30, 2021
Breakfast and lunch menus for in-person learning days are available on the Lunch and Breakfast Menus tab.
To learn more about Food Service’s response to mitigating the spread of infectious diseases throughout the school day, click on Safety Procedures for Food Services.
For information about setting up or adding money to your family’s household lunch account on Skyward Parent Access, click on Account Balances.
Please note: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended its summer meal program, Seamless Summer Option (SSO), through June 30, 2021, amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This extension allows schools to offer meals (one breakfast and/or one lunch per day) to all students at no charge. In the Cornwall-Lebanon School District, this free meals program began Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
FREE Daily Meals Program (breakfast and/or lunch)
- All CLSD students may pick up one FREE breakfast and/or one lunch per day in their school building during normal breakfast and lunch times.
- Also, Cedar Crest Middle School and Cedar Crest High School students enrolled in the Blue/Gray Hybrid learning option are able to order and pick up free meals (one breakfast and/or one lunch per day) for their at-home learning days, according to their building’s process.
- Families who would like to pick up their Middle or High School student’s 3-day Hybrid meal package should pre-order their meals at this link at https://bit.ly/2KAG6x5 and pick up their meals on the following Monday (or next available meal distribution date)
- Child Identification (PIN or student name) will be used for the sole purpose of reporting program participation to the USDA. Student accounts will not be charged unless the student purchases à la carte items or receives more than one breakfast and/or lunch per day.
Weekly Meals Package
Any child residing in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District can pre-order a FREE weekly meals package. This package includes entrées, breakfast, fruits and vegetables. Milk is also provided. Each week, the link below is updated to reflect the current menu.
Any family can submit the weekly order form between Monday at 6 p.m. and the deadline to order (Friday at 3 p.m.). Pick up location will be at the rear of Cedar Crest Middle School (Door 6, just past the loading dock) each Monday (or the first day of school during that week) from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Click this link: Weekly Order Forms to pre-order your child’s FREE meal package!
- All students enrolled in CLSD Virtual Solutions learning options (K-8 Virtual and Cedar Crest Cyber) are eligible to receive free meals by completing this Weekly Order Form before 3 PM each Friday, or the last day of school that week.
- In addition, all other children in the community ages 18 and younger, regardless of whether they are enrolled in CLSD, are eligible to receive a week’s worth of free meals at the weekly meals pickup on Mondays.
- Non-CLSD students must be present at pickup to receive the meal package IF THEY DID NOT SIGN UP ON THE ORDER FORM. Drop-ins may be able to be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please complete this order form each week to ensure a meals package is available for your child(ren) the next Monday.
- Child Identification (PIN or student name) will be used for the sole purpose of reporting program participation to the USDA. Student accounts will not be charged (unless the student already has received meals under the Daily Meals Program).
Any questions regarding meals, or general Food Service inquiries, please contact the District Food Service Coordinator, Emily Rodriguez, RDN, email@example.com; OR, call (717) 389-1849.