Entrance (age) Requirements: For a child to enter kindergarten in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District, she or he must have reached the age of five (5) BEFORE September 1 of the school year for which he or she is being enrolled. To be enrolled in first grade, a child must have reached the age of six (6) BEFORE September 1 of the school year for which he or she is being enrolled.
This site contains information for your child to be registered for kindergarten in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District. Please take some time to acquaint yourself with the registration process. If, after reading this, you have questions or concerns, please call (717) 272-2031.
Kindergarten registration involves three steps. The first step is to complete an enrollment application online using the link below. When we receive your application, we will send you an email with more information about the next steps in the process. The final step is scheduling an in-person kindergarten registration appointment at your child’s assigned school.
Step 1 – Online Account & Kindergarten Enrollment Application
If this is your first child to be enrolled in the school district, please complete this short web form to create an online Skyward Family Access account. After creating your account, you will receive an automated email asking you to complete the kindergarten enrollment application. Please complete and submit the application to continue the registration process.
If you have a student currently enrolled in the school district, please log into your Skyward Family Access and click the “Online Student Registration” button on the left navigation menu to start the enrollment process.
Step 2 – Kindergarten Parent Orientation
Parent Orientation will be held at 6 PM, Thursday, Feb. 9, 2023, in all four elementary schools.
Step 3 – Registration
At registration, you will be meeting in person with school district registration personnel to review enrollment papers. The registration process will take place at your child’s assigned school. You will receive an email with a reminder of what documents you will need to bring to your registration appointment.
Please bring the following to THIS appointment at your child’s assigned school:
- Your child’s immunization record
- Your child’s birth certificate
- 2 Proof of residency documents (any 2 of the following documents that list your current CLSD residence address)
- Property tax;
- Current utility bill;
- Current credit card bill;
- Current vehicle registration;
- Current driver’s license;
- Current department of Transportation identification card.
Additional forms that will be needed to complete your child’s registration:
- Physical Exam
- Dental Exam
- If applicable: Custody order, CLSD-approved guardianship form, CLSD-approved shared housing form. NOTE: Cornwall-Lebanon School District Guardianship Affidavits and Shared Housing Affidavits, available at the District office, must be submitted and approved prior to the start of the school year.