All new student registrations for children entering grades 1-12 in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District are coordinated through the Educational Service Center located at 105 E. Evergreen Road, Lebanon, PA 17042. Please complete our online student registration to start the process. After completing the online application, you will receive an email with a scheduling link. Please use that link to schedule an intake meeting shortly after you have completed the online registration to learn more about the district and to ensure that all of the forms are completed satisfactorily. During the online registration, you will be asked to upload the documents listed below. If you cannot upload the documents to your online student registration, please bring them to your intake meeting. If you require help or have a question, please call (717) 272-2031 for assistance.
Required documents for online registration upload or to bring to the intake meeting:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- 2 Proof of residency documents (any 2 of the following documents)
- Property tax,
- Current utility bill,
- Current credit card bill,
- Current vehicle registration,
- Current driver’s license, or
- Current department of transportation identification card.
If you are residing with someone else and do not have any of the above in your name, we will provide you with a Residency Affidavit that you will need to have signed by the property owner and notarized prior to your appointment.
When a student is residing with a district resident who is supporting the child without personal compensation, the child may attend the public school of that resident’s school district provided that that resident supplies the Cornwall-Lebanon School District with a Court Ordered Guardianship (not a notarized one), or completes the Cornwall-Lebanon School District Guardianship Affidavit which can be picked up at the District office. Please bring the completed document to your registration appointment.
Health and/or Dental Forms
Parents enrolling new students in the Cornwall-Lebanon School District may need to submit a current dental or physical health form.
- If you are enrolling a student in Kindergarten, grade six or grade eleven, or if this is your first time enrolling in a school in Pennsylvania, please download and have your physician complete the Physical form below.
- If you are enrolling a student in Kindergarten, grade three or grade seven, or if this is your first time enrolling in a school in Pennsylvania, please download and have your dentist complete the Dental form below.