Welcome to the Academics Section of our district website! Please use the menu to navigate to the areas you need.
Empowering Students to reach their individual potential
Students will develop the academic and personal skills necessary to become successful and responsible citizens within a global society. The District will make this vision a reality by considering the best interests of students. Decision making will utilize research, sound logic, relevant data, and responsible stewardship of resources.
The Cornwall-Lebanon School District is committed to:
- Providing every student with a comprehensive learning environment and effective tools for learning;
- Student mastery of basic skills, including college and career readiness, vocational, and technological excellence;
- Fostering a healthy district culture and a safe learning environment where ethical and moral behavior is valued;
- Providing a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular educational opportunities that extend beyond the traditional classroom;
- Promoting parent and community engagement;
- Providing an educational program that enables students to become creative, self-directed learners who demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Employing a highly skilled staff that effectively integrates instructional technology and consistently uses data to improve student learning;
- A process of continual improvement in all aspects of the educational program.