Below is a list of some of the data that is collected to determine eligibility and exit for Title I. This list is not inclusive but contains the primary assessment tools used by the district.
DIBELS (Dynamic Indicators of Early Literacy Skills)
- First Sound Fluency or FSF – 1st half of Kindergarten only.
- Letter Naming Fluency or LNF – Kindergarten through the beginning of 1st grade.
- Phoneme Segmentation Fluency or PSF – Middle of Kindergarten through beginning of 1st grade.
- Nonsense Word Word-Fluency or NWF – Middle of Kindergarten through beginning of 2nd grade.
- Oral Reading Fluency or ORF – Middle of 1st grade through end of 5th grade.
English Language Arts
- Baseline Assessments
- End of unit assessments
- Benchmark and Selection Tests