Welcome to the Cornwall-Lebanon School District Health Care Page! This website will keep you updated with the most recent news regarding Cornwall-Lebanon School District health care. Click on the links for information on the medical, dental and vision plans.
The Open Enrollment Period is October 25, 2021 – November 15, 2021.
Open enrollment forms will be available in your building office as of October 25.
You MUST participate in Open Enrollment if any of the following applies to you:
- Health Plan Changes
- You want to switch to a different health plan (i.e., switch from the Option 2-PPO $1,000/$2,000 Plan to the Qualified High Deductible Health Plan).
- Add, or drop medical, dental, or vision coverage.
- Add, drop, or change dependent medical, dental, or vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (health and/or dependent care)
- If you have participated in a flexible spending account (health and/or dependent care), a new enrollment is required every year.
- Keep in mind that you can only elect to have a flex spending account (health) if you elect to have Option 2 – PPO $1,000/$2,000 as your medical plan.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Individual contributions can be made to an HSA using a payroll deduction.
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) Change Form needs to be completed annually for this to occur.
- That said, if you wish to continue to contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA) in 2022, you will need to complete a new Health Savings Account (HSA) Change Form.
- For the 2022 calendar year, the district contribution will be $1,200 for individual coverage and $2,400 for two person or family coverage. For the 2022 calendar year, the maximum amount to contribute (employer + employee) to an HSA is $3,650 for individual and $7,300 for two person or family.
For more information concerning HSA accounts, including IRS rules, visit the HealthEquity Website.
Any changes made to your health care plan during open enrollment will be effective for the plan year January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.